Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a Girl!


we went to the Doc on Thursday, and it is officially a girl. I have to admit that I teared up a little, but she is healthy and strong, what more could you ask for. When we came home to deliver the good news, Gunnar wanted to know why Heavenly Father was sending us a girl, and stomped his foot and yelled that he doesn't want another sister. It would have been nice to have a brother, but we are blessed to have any at all. So now the problem is figuring out what to name her. We only compiled a list of boy names, so any good ideas would be great. Maybe this just means we are not done yet? I guess only time will tell.

6 comments:

Kelcie said...

Holy cow! I didn't even know that you were pregnant! you should have told me at the wedding! Hey, so check out my blog!
kelloggsfruitloops.blogspot.com

Miss you guys!!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

We vote for Leoni...ha ha, get it?

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I love having my two little girls. But, I know what you mean. I would really like a boy. Caleb on the other hand thinks we are done...what the heck?
I like the names Olivia, Lydia, Isabella, Kira, and Adelynn, and Emersyn especially! heheh. Good luck coming up with names. That's always fun.

Tiffany said...

I'm excited for a girl! Because I don't have any!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! So i was thinking of names and what about Tessa? It goes with the whole Emma, Hana, Tessa thing! LOL...just a thought! I have no clue really when it comes to names, I always thought it would be easy...its so not!

Wes Chapman said...

Hey! I saw that we are having a 10 year reunion. Not sure if we will make it, but I thought I would say hello at least! Looks like you are having fun! It is amazing how fast 10 years flies by!!

Hope all is well. Drop me a line sometime!

http://chapmanlove.blogspot.com/
weschapman@ymail.com