Friday, February 6, 2009

Cute little Genius child!


I just had to comment on Emma's little post. She has been wanting a blog for a while now, but I have a hard enough time managing one blog let alone another. I told her that if she was interested that she could start posting on our blog, little things she thought were interesting or pics or whatever. This was Wednesday night, On Thursday morning at 6:45 ( while I was still in bed and she was actually supposed to be getting ready for school) she signed on to the blog and wrote her cute little post. How you ask did she log in and know the password? She is a genius child ( even her teacher said so ). No but really I was extremely surprised to see her post because I didn't even know that she knew how to do it. I guess from now on if I have a question about blogging I can just ask my 9 year old. (man I am getting old).

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my heavens that is funny! I did have to laugh at that post. I loved it that she wrote "check" at the end! :)
(I love the new look of your blog!)
check

Ashley said...

OK, now I went and re-read it, it says check it out...so nevermind. I thought it said check yesterday. Either way, she is a total cutie. Can't wait to see more from her:)