Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yay for Quilting


So ok I thought I had pictures of the finished product but apparently not. This pics not the best my fabric is pink and brown, and supper cute.  This is a baby quilt that I made for MeriBeth's baby shower. (My sister in law. We are due about a month apart) It turned out pretty cute. I didn't know I had it in me.  The only down side is that now Lee is telling everyone that I am a quilter, and they all want help with their projects, I don't know how long I can keep faking it. I do have to admit it is a pretty fun hobby. I also have to plug Amy's store the Quilt Shoppe in Rigby. It is where I got all of my fabric. And the pattern is one that she designed for her online store katiecupcake.com So everyone go check it out.

5 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Wow, that is way cute! I'd ask you to help me with all my domestic things too. Oh, wait...I already do. Lol; Gunner's lip looks like it hurts so bad! Preston has to go to the dentist soon and I'm just trying to figure out who to take him to. Do you like your dentist, and if so, where do you take him? There I go again, asking your advise...don't MMMOOOVVVEE AAAWWWWWAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

Love it, I love the ruffle...how do you do that? So how is the baby? I want pics...Im sure your still not even showing! So your going to make me one next right??!! Yeah right with all your free time and all huh!

Ashley said...

OK First of all, gunners lip looks so so sad!
Secondly, you need to come teach me how to sew! And you can't say you don't know how, because I ran into your mother at Walmart, and she was wearing an awesome purse that you so happened to make her! So, start making your way over here before you leave and I have no access to your talents!

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

Love the quilt, so cute. Way to Go!!! Now I think you should open your own store :) MeriBeth will totally treasure it. I am happy that Gunnar likes the snowman, we need to put a stick on his side to prop him up, he is leading so bad that I wonder when he is just going to collapse. :)

Tiffany said...

I don't know what you doubt yourself...you're totally capable of sewing amazing things! Way to go! You have me on hold right now and I'm about to hang up on you because you're taking soooo long!