Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gabbi is 3 Weeks old

Most of you probably don't notice the small little changes happening over the course of just 3 weeks, but I can tell you that these moments are fleeting. They only last such a short amount of time. I feel like it is going by too fast to be able to enjoy all of the precious moments. At her 2 week check up she had gained 1 pound, she is more alert during the day, and she already knows that she likes to be held by mom. (not put down in the corner so that I can deter some on coming crisis with one of the other 3 monsters:).  Gabbi sleeps so well. I know I will jinks myself, but last night she slept from 8:30 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. and then woke up again at 7:00 a.m. It is such a blessing to be a mother. I love every moment of it. (Here we have Gabbi Kaye Poston in chronological order from May 5 till May 26)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gabbs