Saturday, May 2, 2009

LIFE! for the past several weeks, also known as sewing, cooking, cleaning, mothering, and lets not forget growing oh so big.



A new addition to the family. No it isn't mine. We have a new COUSIN. Presdee Kaye Poulson
Proud Parents MeriBeth and Tate, exhausted after the many hours of intense labour. Hopefully this will be us in just a few short days.
Emma had her third grade Science Fair at school and this is a picture of her final project. "How do corn kernels pop". If any of you want to know just ask. She is now a popcorn expert.
Baking, one of the many things we have been doing these past weeks. This is a new recipe I found online, and I must say that these cinnamon rolls are way better than Mrs. Powell's, I mean if you don't take into consideration that you have to make them yourself.
A little cat nap.


Easter Morning. (Technically it was Saturday) we gave the kids their baskets early so that dad wouldn't be gone for meetings and miss it all.  They loved all the candy.  Who wouldn't?
On the way to Grandma's house for the big Easter egg hunt, Looks like a bunch of gangstas or something!
Sunday Morning. I actually got several good pics of them standing together in their new duds. Yes I will take credit for the outfits. I made skirts and Bows for the girls and I made Gunnar a new Tie. (so he didn't feel left out) I also made these cute crayon roll up pockets to Carry to church, that I put in their Easter Baskets, (conveniently I didn't get any pics) they were also a big hit. 



At the egg hunt.
Surprisingly enough Hannah did really well finding eggs.


Oh and this is me, growing bigger every stinking day, wishing that the baby was ready. Don't let the smile fool you, I am miserable. Only 2 more days to go though. The Doc said he would induce me on Tuesday if I wanted? Wooo Hooo I get to go to the hospital the day after my birthday. Happy Birthday to me....
This is Gun and Hanns enjoying being outside. They found some worms and had to "inspect" them
And this was the next day, recouping after all the sun and fresh air. 
I hope you have all enjoyed this short recap of our life lately, cause I will probably not post again until "baby" comes and we can readjust and stay sane with 4 kids at home. And yes it is "Baby" we still have not agreed on any names so if any of you have any good suggestions please let me Know. 

3 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

RONI!!! You HAVE to make Tayci one of those skirts! I am SO jealous! I can't believe it's time for you to pop already...let me know when we can bring you guys a meal and come see the new addition. Make sure you call us! Good luck, love you, and don't sleep through the whole thing this time.

Tiffany said...

So glad you're back! I love all of the pictures...you're doing so well! I'm anxious for Tuesday and can't wait to see your new little girl!

Ashley said...

Cute background:) And congrats on the baby coming! I hope everything goes smoothly. Emma's project was really cool. Great idea. I'd like to know why they pop! You have such a stinkin' cute family. I love your skirts and bows too. I'm now feeling like I need to go do something totally domestic because of your cinnamon rolls and sewing etc! Way to go super mom! Can't way to see pictures of the baby.
P.S. when do you guys go to Ohio? And what part of Ohio is it? My friend just moved to cleveland because her hubby got into P.A. school. If your going to be near there let me know, and I'll give you her info.