Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Bags

Tiffany has some new bag designs out. My new fave is the classy sophisticated, although 
I don't think the picture does it justice. And for the first time ever she is releasing patterns that the public is able to purchase. Everyone go check out her website tinyseamstress.blogspot.com. She is doing a craft show in Nampa Idaho this friday and saturday as well as Nampa Idol. So if any of you are in the neighborhood you should stop by and check out her booth and watch her perform.
 Good luck Tiffany (you will always be my American Idol)

4 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

I hit the jackpot, Found the link to all of Rigby! haha How are you guys doing? Getting ready to pack up and leave I imagine. Crazy you will be gone when we get back. I just had to tell you how cute your little one is! Love the name by the way!

The McClellan Family said...

I didn't know you were pregnant, let alone had a baby! Gabbi is precious! congrats.

Natasha Ireland said...

Lee and Roni....so I just ran across your blog from Kurts and I'm so glad I did... You have a beautiful family. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog, I'd love to catch up. Your welcome to see what we've been up to :) www.natashaireland14.blogspot.com It's been SO LONG. If I'm not mistaken I think we got married on the same day didn't we? Gosh how time flies when your having fun :)

Ashley said...

I miss seeing pics of you and your sweet family. I hope you guys are enjoying Ohio. I just wanted to drop you a line because I was thinking of you and hope everything is good with you guys, and since I don't have email for you, I'll leave a comment and hope you get it:) Happy Holidays to you!