Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well I guess Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Sorry this is all I have, what between shopping and baking and trying to tell my husband not to go overboard on the turkey. But like I said I am turning over a new leaf and I am going to be a blogger. Right now I am making about a dozen pumpkin cake rolls ( the only reason we even have thanksgiving in my opinion, well that and pie ) and my family ditched me to go play at grandmas house. Oh well at least I can actually finish them on time huh? I am so excited for the holidays, but I do have to say that I don't enjoy them quite as much as  I used to, only because it seems like the older you get the quicker they fly by. There is not enough time to enjoy them before its all said and done.  I don't want to get older. I mean I get older but I still don't feel older. That must be a good thing. Still, a child at heart. Does that mean I get to go straight to heaven? The lord said be like unto a little child? If not, at least my kids have a way cool mom huh? . Maybe I will just make up more holidays throughout the year as an excuse to celebrate? Sounds good to me. I have already tried the extending  birthdays and my anniversary into a month long celebration, that however never really works out in my favor. I do have so much to be grateful for. I have such a great family. My husband loves me, my kids are so good, even though I might say otherwise now and again, and I am healthy, except for the ridiculous amount of baby weight I continue to gain even though it would seem I run a marathon daily (that of course would be Gun and Hannah). I am so grateful for all that I have. We are so blessed. ........................ Oh I almost forgot. I am so psyched for the Black Friday sales.                                                          People better watch out.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute funny post. I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! I also love Black friday, but I backed out and went late this year. Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

You didn't mention how terribly thankful you are for me! Oh and thanks a ton for elbowing that lady in the head to get Ruger's train! Yeah for black Friday!

Christensenfamily said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big they're all getting! You look great! I couldn't even tell you were pregnant! Congrats! Keep in touch!