Thursday, November 20, 2008

A new leaf

I want to be that amazing blogger who updates the friends and family on a regular basis, posts all the cutes pictures, and says something fun and quirky, or something perhaps that would inspire someone.  But instead I decided to just start small. I would actually post something. SO this is me turning over a new leaf and if I post again before the end of the week I will officially be a blogger. Not to mention this will totally help with my typing and my spelling skills. 

3 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I'd really like to see this one happen!!! I guess we'll see...

Meggan said...

Yay! Now I will get to see all the pictures from the "funny" stories that Lee tells me. He is the only other one that has even kid stories and yours seem to top most stories!!!!

Tiffany said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ahhh, you're just falling in with the crowd again! You're so silly as Ruger would say! OK, none of that made sense, but I'm sure because we're on the same spastic level that you will understand it! Love ya!