Monday, November 24, 2008

Only a few days late


Well I guess this must mean that I'm not a true blue through and through blogger. Hey we all knew that though didn't we (Ashlee)! The funny thing is even though  you all know that I am not a blogger  you continue to look at my site, it's like you have nothing better to do with your time. Just kidding I love you all. Thanks for all the support.So the updates for the last few day:

1. Gunnar had croup. We skipped out on church and laid around with the nebulizer.
2. My mom changed our Thanksgiving day plans for the third time. I don't know now if we are going to my sisters house, staying home, going to my mom's, or just ditching out and going to Denny's?
3.  We are in the midsts of potty training Hannah. So far the accidents out number the successes. Even though I am still very impressed at how well she is doing for just being Two.
And last but not least:
4. The kids have been letting me know every chance they get what they will be getting for Christmas from Santa. If they keep it up Santa might not remember everything.  wink wink.


4 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Well, at least your kids want Christmas! Preston informed me today that he doesn't want any presents, because they're "awful". Where do they get this stuff anyway? We need to get together soon...I have no friends here! I'm such a loser!!!

Ashley said...

Hi Roni, we were blog hopping, and we happened to find you. We think you have a great blog, and way cute kids! Hopefully you keep it up.

Ashley said...

P.S. hope you don't mind if we add your link to our blog so we can keep up on your cute little fam.

Tiffany said...

Oh, you'll come around to the blogging thing! Maybe once Steph moves out, you'll go back to being a boring housewife like the rest of us! HA! Love that picture!