Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools

How dare any of you believe that I am crazy enough to have a 5th child while in medical school. No I am NOT pregnant. :) This started out as a dumb prank lee pulled on me. I was shocked when I first saw it, I thought that I had logged onto someone else's blog. Anyways I thought it would be funny to try and catch him on one. No luck! However it was lots of fun to see everyone else react! Last night at our Easter party I had so many congratulations and hugs from well wishers. It was crazy. Maybe I should get pregnant again you get lots of attention. LOL So sorry to all!! When and IF the time comes we will definitely let everyone know. Thanks for all the love.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't think you'll get as much love next time because no one will believe you! Ha! Especially poor Ashlee!

Ashley said...

Haha, that's funny. I kept asking Caleb, "Would she?"
Good one though. This morning I got right on the computer(yes, I'm that lame) cause I wanted to know if you were or not. Too funny.
You know though, now everyone is going to be wondering when you will!

Unknown said...

HA HA FUNNY FUNNY!!!!!!!!! YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!

Tate, MeriBeth, Presdee & Margie said...

Ok, I pulled A pretty good one on Ty. I have never seen him so upset. I told him that Dinah ( the cat) had kittens in the boat ( Ty had left the cover off) and that there was blood everywhere. Ty was ready to kill that cat. It doesn't even come close to Lee's prank but Dinah was almost history. I'm not a fan of that cat.

Lee and Roni Poston said...

ha ha poor Ty. Thats what u get for leaving the cover off the boat I guess!