Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 8 Months


Today Gabbi is 8 months old. Time flies by too quickly when you want it to. Sometimes without meaning for it. My baby is changing so much. Three weeks ago when we got to Idaho she wasn't even sitting up on her own, or eating anything but rice cereal. Now she is mimicking me saying "ma ma", and I think she is starting to actually understand that it means me. She is realizing that she gets anything she wants from the other kids just by squaking. And I mean actually squalking. She is the loudest out of all of them (combined), but she is also the closest thing to a "snugglie baby" that I have ever had. I am so excited to watch her change and grow, and can't wait to see more of her personality develop. Gabbi I love you.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Careful Lee you're starting to look like Jason with the facial hair...it hasn't even been a week! Gabbi is adorable as usual!

Unknown said...

Ok so now i REALLY have to get into the blog...RONI IS BACK!!!LOL
That Gabbi is precious.