Thursday, January 14, 2010

We're announcing!

Yup you heard right we are announcing the arrival of a new addition to our family. She is a two month old Boston Terrier/Beagle. Born November 6th. So far we have had a lot of piddles (thank goodness for tile floors), a lot of yelping, and a lot of fighting (over who gets to hold her). The picture really doesn't do her justice. She is adorable. The runt of the litter, I guess that is where the name came from. Dad said she was "Tiny" and the kids just latched onto it. We are still working on crate training her, but she prefers you to hold her and rock her to sleep. The only one in the house that likes to cuddle is a dog, go figure. Oh well I will take what I can get. I will let you know if I regret the decision to become a "Dog Owner" in a few more weeks, but so far so good.






5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

dang girl. You are brave. Seriously. :)

Will be waiting to see if this lasts!!!

Tiffany said...

Haha she's adorable! I'm glad you finally got to pick the puppy you wanted. She sure is Tiny!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Awh...so cute! Cooper was the runt too, so watch out! I can't believe Lee gave in!

Ashley said...

Oh my! She is SOOOO cute! I love the name! When I saw the title I knew it couldn't be another baby right? never know:) A baby puppy seems perfect!

avisiontoremember said...

Lee really let you get one! Sweet! I love having my Jaide but sometimes it is a pain, but no more than a child most of the time :) Good luck