Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teething

We have tooth number 3. Gabbi got her first two bottom teeth when she was just 4 months old, and has been working on the third (bottom right side) ever since then. It does this thing where it comes just below the surface and then vanishes again. It has been frustrating to not be able to do anything. She hasn't been her happy playful self for quite some time, so needless to say I am ecstatic that it finally broke the surface. Here is to happy babies everywhere (until the next tooth decides to make an appearance)


This is the best picture I could get with her mouth open. She isn't very cooperative when she is eating. :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for Gabbi, and momma!

Unknown said...

Roni, your family is so cute. It is great to be able to see pictures of them!

Ashley said...

I just wanted to say that's awesome that you got a Nikon! Just wondering which one you got? I had a hard time choosing! Also, if you like turning to the blogging world for help too, then I wanted to tell you to check out www.thepioneerwoman.com/photography/ because it's helped me a ton! Can't wait to see some of your pics too!